An Aggressive Attorney Who Aims For The Best Results
Douglas N. Ranney
- Criminal Defense
My firm has one goal: WIN.
For every client - WIN.
For every aspect of a client's case - WIN.
Nothing matters more to me and my clients than the RESULTS of their case. I'm not a hand-holder, nor a soothsayer. But I do win. A lot.
I work hard to make my clients' lives better today and, most importantly, tomorrow. Every person's circumstances and priorities are unique. I try to ensure that every outcome is the very best for those circumstances.
Criminal defense is one of the last protections of freedoms that we have as Americans. Keep in mind, the government does not give us freedom. Freedom is an inalienable RIGHT, and the government sometimes tries to chip away at that. Aggressive criminal defense protects ALL Americans by enforcing the United States Constitution, whether innocent, guilty, or somewhere in between.
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. – 2007
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- B.S. – 1997
- Major: International Trade and Finance, minors in Political Science and Speech Communication
- Louisiana State University
- Major: Concentrations in Internal Audit and Information Systems
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (TCDLA), Member, Present
- Williamson County Bar Association, Member, Present
- Williamson County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (WCCDLA), Founding Member, Present
- Texas Bar College, Member, Present
- PHILLIPS & RANNEY, Attorney, 2011 to 2021